Most people assume that cats purr because they are content. After all, when your kitty curls up in your lap for some scratches and rubs, she’s obviously one happy feline. But did you know that cats also purr when they feel fear or are distressed, or when they...
- BLOG FROM THE DOG: SUGAR TELLS US ABOUT HER ROLE IN THE GOLDEN RETRIEVER LIFETIME STUDY
- BLOG FROM THE DOG: SUGAR HIGHLIGHTS THE TOP 6 HOLIDAY FOODS TO AVOID FEEDING YOUR PETS
- BENEFITS OF ADDING PUMPKIN TO YOUR PET’S DIET
- THE PURRPLEXITIES OF PURRING
- BLOG FROM THE DOG: SUGAR EXPLAINS NATIONAL DOG DAY
Adding pumpkin to your pet's food Are Dogs Color Blind? Benefits of pumpkin for cats Benefits of pumpkin for dogs Blog from the Dog Bored Dog Calming Signals Canine Behavior Cat Behavior Cat Purring Desensitizing your dog to loud noises Destructive Dog Dog Behavior Dogs and Children Dogs and fireworks Dogs color vision Dog Walker Foods pets should not eat Golden Retriever Lifetime Study Happy Cat Healthy Cat Human foods that are not safe for your dog or cat Local Pet Sitting Business Morris Animal Foundation National Dog Dog Noise reactive dogs Pet Toxic Plants Southern Maryland Springtime Pet Hazards Sugar's Blog From The Dog Toxic foods for pets