COVID 19 Update: We are open for business!
Please rest assured that our 4 Pets’ Sake team members are committed to taking precautions and abiding by safety and health guidelines when caring for your pets. The safety of our clients, their pets, and our team are taken seriously by 4 Pets’ Sake.
Providing Dog Walking, Cat Sitting & In-Home Pet Boarding Services in Southern Maryland Since 2003
4 Pets’ Sake delivers top-rated dog walking, cat sitting and pet boarding — named “Best Pet Care” by Washingtonian Magazine since 2009, voted “Best Boarding” by the Maryland Independent and rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. Servicing the Southern Maryland area including Charles County, St. Mary’s County and Southern Prince George’s County. Give us a call today and experience peace of mind from a locally owned, reliable, insured and bonded pet care professional.
Midday Dog Walking
- Visits for your pampered pooch.
- Exercise for your high energy dog.
- Housebreaking visits for your new puppy.
- Time out of the crate for dogs that are confined.
- Potty breaks for your senior dog.
- Daily visits for your cat in the comfort of your home..
- Litter box cleaning, mealtime, playtime and caring attention.
- Administering medications, as needed.
- Security checks for your home while you are away.
Bed & Biscuit Boarding Care
- A home environment for your pampered pooch when you have to travel.
- Provides pet owners with an alternative to traditional boarding kennels.
- A great option for dogs that thrive with more attention or need more supervision.
CatCation Boarding Care
- A home away from home environment for your cat.
- Spacious cat condominiums with private litter.
- Scheduled playtime sessions to an open play area with fun feline activities.
“4 Pets’ Sake is incredible. They pay attention to every detail. At core they provide wonderful pet care, but they also have a great system of communication to make sure you know what is going on and how things went with each visit. You can definitely rest easy knowing your pet will receive wonderful care while you are away. Absolute professionals!!”
Sheila M., Fort Washington, MD